As Market Intelligence Analyst, you help members adapt to the rapidly changing e-commerce global supply chain through market intelligence for the postal sector and its competitors. Within the Commercial Department, you will report to the Market Intelligence Manager.
- Develop and produce reports on comparative performance of postal operators and leading players in the global e-commerce supply chain based on analysis of the macro environment, financial reporting, business unit, volumes, employees, network, and sustainability reporting
- Provide analytical and commentary support for the IPC Global Postal Industry Report
- Support and update the content of the IPC Statistical Database
- Analyse the performance of IPC members, other postal operators, and key competitors
- Identify trends in competitive environments and present findings to senior management
- Facilitate, with IPC members and other industry players, data collection and analysis
- Provide data mining and analytical support
- Manage ad-hoc projects
What we offer
Working at International Post Corporation is both a professionally and culturally rewarding experience. You will be joining a company with colleagues from so many different countries who bring to the organisation a varied range of skills and experience.
At IPC, we care for our colleagues and we aim to create a positive work environment where well-being and diversity are essential. We also encourage learning opportunities and internal mobility. We have a hybrid way of working (up to 3 teleworking days/week) and our modern offices are located in Evere. Public transportation stops are nearby and we have onsite parking spots.
IPC has an established information security management system and is ISO27001 certified. All new hires are required to undertake a series of information security awareness sessions which address, among other topics, staff responsibilities regarding information security and privacy.