- Call to Order and Opening Remarks from Chairman Williams
- Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
- Approval of Minutes
- Committee Reports
- FY2018 10K and Financial Statements
- FY2019 IFP and Borrowing Resolution
- FY2020 Congressional Reimbursement Request
- Quarterly Service Performance Report
- Approval of Annual Report and Comprehensive Statement
- Approval of Tentative Agenda for February meetings
- Public Comment Period
Open session meetings of the TEC of the Board of Governors are available on live audio webcasts at http://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/bog/welcome.htm. Three hours after the conclusion of the open session meeting, a recorded audio file will be available for listening. In compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the audio webcast will be open-captioned.
Following the TEC’s open meeting on Nov. 14, Postmaster General & CEO Megan J. Brennan and Chief Financial Officer Joe Corbett will host a telephone/web conference call to discuss the financial results in more detail. The call will begin at 11:00 a.m. ET and is open to the news media and all other interested parties.