How does it work?
Postal operators and their stakeholders construct messages according to the message standards (defined by the specific authorised standard bodies) and send these to the IPMX network via a secure link for further processing. The destination address
is identified from the message and the message is forwarded to the recipient. In case the recipient is not on the IPMX network, the message is handed over to the alternative responsible network provider for final delivery. The IPMX network also bridges with the other networks for the delivery of incoming messages. All these exchanges are done via a secure data exchange protocol.
- Available for all postal operators and their stakeholders (airlines, customs/security)
- Interconnect with alternative networks that exchange postal relevant data
- Support different secure communication protocols for data exchanges
- Exchange all message standards used in the postal industry
- Scalable to meet the postal growing data requirements driven by data enrichment and extended e-commerce business opportunities
- Reliable and consistent
- High available & high performant
- Supported 24/7
- Independent network for message exchanges with third-party stakeholders
- Seamless data exchanges between all postal operators and their stakeholders
- Seamless integration with other networks (such as POST*Net)
- Compatible with operational software used in the Postal Industry (i.e. CDS, IPS)
- Interface with via the European Commission Shared Trader Interface to all European Customs & Security authorities supporting the ICS2 (Import Control System 2) data exchange.
- Proven 24/7 high available and resilient network that depends on mission critical data exchanges (automotive, supply chain, medical, posts, etc.)
- Near real-time data handling and processing
- Versatile secure industry standard communication interfaces
- Transparent cost-efficient model with predictable annual charges
Facts and figures
- Every month the network processes over 25 million messages exchanged between more than 1000 mailboxes.
To find out more about this service, please contact email@example.com.